Us in Aus - general life - some might find it boring, in which case go no further! Others might like it, in which case read on.........
Monday, August 20, 2007
It's Raining !!!
Sorry, I know you lot in the UK are up to your ears in rain but it's pretty damn fantastic here. We've not had rain for lyk forevvaaa and its lyk dry as a dry thing and lyk yerrrr know its raining yerrr whoooo I'm singing in the rain I'm singing in the rain, wot a wonderful feeling I'm singing in the rain hahahaha . Rain makes stuff grow but it floods stuff too spesh in egypt when its dry they grow stuff by that big river, Nile, and then it over flows and then it goes but some houses get flooded in the process - aww poor ppl that live in the houses they drown maybe or they shouldn't live so near to the river that would be smarter don't yu think hahahaha oh and anuva thing about rain it smells gud haha this was written by heather cuz im fully bored well the bit that doesn't make as much sense was written by me and the 1st sentence was written by penny haha see debbie i do write stuff on here haha i told ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment