Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Exciting? You don't know the half of it!!!

Well, what can I say? our lives are near complete. We now have a water tank and a piggin huge thing it is too. 23,000 litres or 5,000 gallons for those of you who work in imperial. The guys delivered it this morning when there was a huge black cloud overhead. Luckily it passed without emptying. The pipes aren't connected yet ! As I don't have any pics of the boat yet you will have to make do with pics of the tank.



Before shot (the sun was shining too)
Now (bit dull today)


We also had the dining suite delivered last week so we now have somewhere indoors to eat. We're almost civilised !




Just the lounge suite to arrive which should be the next couple of weeks and we won't know ourselves ! Will take some pictures of the rooms when they're sorted. No point now believe me.

Did I tell you we have a boat !

Oh before I forget, some people, don't ask me why want some pictures with me in them. As you know I don't "do" pictures, but I have found these - don't complain, they're the best you're going to get. There was another one but I'm damned if I can find it. The joys of having some pictures on the laptop, some on the PC, some on a zip drive and some on a web site.



This is obviously not me but I thought it was a good picture so you can see it as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive