Well, had my police check statement back last week, saying they had no record of me, so that was nice!
Had my medical on Friday over in Hitchin. You have to use a doctor from a list that Australia House give you. It was either a private hospital in Hitchin where the whole lot was done or St Albans City Hospital for the X ray then a doctors surgery around the corner from the hospital for the medical. Strangely enough thought Hitchin was preferable.
Unfortunately, when we got over there, I had forgotten my passport! Kevan not impressed. He drove home like a loon whilst I had my X ray. Sat around waiting for the doctor to turn up - we had got there early. Anyway doctor arrived and dragged me off. Did the usual but said there wasn't a box to fill in to say I was daft for forgetting passport - very funny man. Looked as X ray. I asked if I was normal - as if - he said "I can't tell you that, I'm not allowed. I can tell you if you are not normal though!" Looked at him and he agreed it was fairly stupid but hey.
Kevan then arrived back with passport, radiologist and doctor both signed to say I was who I said I was and we came home again. Kevan not too polite in the car, but it saved him sitting around getting bored.
Should get results back end of this week and can then get all paperwork off to Australia House with a large sum of money and wait for the visa.
No comments:
Post a Comment