Us in Aus - general life - some might find it boring, in which case go no further! Others might like it, in which case read on.........
Saturday, February 28, 2009
This is really cool.
I have got loads to add but it's finding the time and working out how to add some of the stuff I want to include. Anyway in the meantime, have a look at this. It's well cool. It's a photo taken during the Barak Obama inauguration ceremony. It looks like a normal pic but if you scroll in and around you can see close ups of damn near everyone there and believe me, there were one hell of a lot of people there, going back miles. Can't imagine those at the back could hear, let along see anything but I guess it was a 'had to be there' moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment